Community Project Funding Requests
Community Project Funding Information for FY2022
Congresswoman DeGette is pleased to share that as part of the FY2022 Congressional Appropriations process, Congress will be making funding opportunities available for community-supported projects in Colorado’s 1st Congressional District. Each Member of Congress may submit up to ten (10) project funding requests for their district. To qualify, these Community Project Funding Requests must be:
- Submitted by a not-for-profit entity; or a state, local or tribal government
- Located in Colorado’s First Congressional District
- Supported by the community
Below are guidelines for how to submit a request for your project to be considered as part of the Congresswoman’s submissions.
Important Information, Guidance, and Eligibility
If you have any questions, need more information – or would like to schedule a meeting with a member of Congresswoman DeGette’s staff to discuss this funding opportunity – please contact the office via email at: DeGette.CPFRequest@mail.house.gov.
Submit your Project Funding Request:
The submission deadline for all funding requests is Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Once you’ve submitted your Community Project Funding Request, it will be reviewed by Congresswoman DeGette and her office.
- After the April 9th submission deadline has passed, Congresswoman DeGette will choose ten (10) Community Project Funding Requests to submit to the House Appropriations Committee for consideration.
- A list of the ten (10) Community Project Funding Requests submitted will be posted on her website.
Congresswoman Diana DeGette's Member Designated Projects and Community Project Funding Requests can be found here.