Resources for Businesses
If you are a business owner in Colorado that has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, our office may be able to help.
Below is a list of helpful resources that are available to business owners in our area.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Resources: Includes information on paid sick leave, unemployment insurance, and wage claims.
- Colorado Small Business Development Center COVID-19 Resources: Includes information on assistance with disaster loan applications, Paycheck Protection Program and other resources for small businesses.
- Colorado Tourism COVID-19 Information for Tourism Industry Partners: Provides information for Colorado tourism partners.
- Colorado Creative Industries COVID-19 Resources for the Arts: Provides information specific to the creative industries including artists, performers, filmmakers, and others in the arts sector.
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies COVID-19 Guidance for Licensees and Consumers: Provides updated information regarding licenses and permits.
- Manufacturer’s Edge COVID-19 Resources for Manufacturers: Provides support around supply chain issues that Colorado manufacturers may be facing due to COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevent Guidance for Businesses and Employers: Provides guidance based on what is currently known about COVID-19.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Alternatives to Laying off Your Employees: Offers a work-share program as an alternative to laying off your employees.
Federal Aid for Small Businesses
In March 2020, Congress passed several coronavirus response packages, which included nearly $350 billion in assistance to small businesses. Below is a list of resources to help small business owners navigate these provisions.
- Small Business Guide to the CARES Act: Provides a comprehensive guide to the CARES Act.
- CARES Act Flow Chart for Small Businesses: Provides overview of Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan Grants.
- Small Business Provisions in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Details paid leave policies included in the Families First Act.