Immigration issues

Rep. DeGette's office may be able to help with a variety of immigration issues, including the U.S. citizenship process, citizens or residents who have difficulty obtaining a passport or other travel documents, receiving visits from friends or relatives who live abroad, immigration assistance, adopting children born abroad and personal emergencies while traveling abroad. Please see below for specific resources.

If you have questions regarding immigration or U.S. citizenship, please visit the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.

If you need any additional assistance with an immigration or naturalization issue, please contact Rep. DeGette's Denver office at 303-844-4988.