Help with a Federal Agency

Some of the issues our office can help with include: 

  • EEOC/labor issues
  • Federal emergency assistance
  • Housing
  • Immigration and naturalization issues
  • Internal Revenue Service
  • Medicare/Medicaid
  • Military/medals
  • Passports** Need your passport in a hurry? If you are planning to travel within 6 days, we may be able to help. Due to the high volume of passport inquiries, we are only prioritizing the most time-sensitive cases with travel planned within 6 days.
  • Postal service issues
  • Social Security
  • Department of Veterans Affairs
Need help? Click here to get started with your casework or call our Denver Office at 303-844-4988.
  • The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual’s case.
  • Please take a minute and fill out this release form before contacting Rep. DeGette's office. Having this form filled out when you call will allow our caseworkers to help you as quickly as possible.
  • Also, please be sure to provide copies of any documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.