Applying for Federal Grants
Applying for a federal grant? Rep. DeGette's office may be able to help.
- The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) provides a full listing of all federal programs available.
- The Foundation Center also identifies potential sources for private, corporate and community foundations, and offers guides to writing grant proposals.
Letters of Support for Federal Grants
- Our office can provide a written letter of support for organizations and individuals within the First Congressional District of Colorado.
- Please submit a brief written description of your organization, along with all relevant information regarding the grant and application deadline to Rep. DeGette’s Denver Office for consideration.
- Please allow four weeks to process such requests.
If you have any questions, or would like further assistance, please contact Rep. DeGette’s District Office by calling 303-844-4988.