Congresswoman Diana DeGette

Representing the First District of Colorado
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
YouTube icon
Instagram icon

Help with Federal Agencies


Rep. DeGette's office can help you if you are experiencing a problem with a federal agency.  Please contact the staff in her District Office to discuss your situation. 

The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual’s case. Please take a minute and fill out this release form in conjunction with contacting Rep. DeGette's office. Having this form filled out will better allow caseworkers in the office to help you as quickly as possible.

Also, please provide copies of any documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.  Please contact a caseworker in Rep. DeGette's Denver Office to obtain help with:

  • EEOC/Labor Issues
  • Federal Emergency Management Agency
  • Housing
  • Immigration and Naturalization Service
  • Internal Revenue Service
  • Medicare/Medicaid
  • Military/Medals
  • Passports
  • Postal Service Issues
  • Social Security
  • Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Other federal programs and agencies

Click here to get started, or call our District Office at 303-844-4988.