Are you interested in joining U.S. Rep. DeGette for a telephone town hall meeting?
How do Telephone Town Halls work?
- Thousands of constituents are called and asked to stay on the line to join a live telephone town hall with U.S. Rep. DeGette.
- For those who submit this form with your phone number, you will receive a call.
- Those who remain on the line will hear U.S. Rep. DeGette and a moderator.
- People who wish to ask questions can press a button on their phone and be connected to a staffer who puts the constituent into a ‘queue’ along with others who have questions.
- The calls last about an hour, and feature information about how to contact Congressional offices, as well as information about votes and lots of questions from callers.
- People who do not get the chance to ask a question or who do not care to speak live are provided an opportunity to leave a message.